Landed in Longfellow--New Location for Kaplan Health and Wellness as of April 8th, 2013!
After 10 years in Golden Valley, Michael and I have moved KAPLAN HEALTH AND WELLNESS to Longfellow neighborhood, in our second story duplex. We have grown and changed so much the past decade and appreciate all of your support to live life healthy and awake!
Our new address is 3042 40th Ave S. Minneapolis MN 55406
Call us at 612-315-4246. See you in Minneapolis!!
Tuesday Meditation Morning in Longfellow
- Dates:Tuesdays ongoing
- 7:30-8:OO 15 minute Relaxation, Visualization, Breath and Posture practice
8:00-8:30am concentration practice, open awareness sit.
- Tuition: $5.00- $10.00 suggested love offering per group, no one turned away, offer what you can for the teaching and the space
- Location: Kaplan Health and Wellness 3042 40th Ave. S. Minneapolis, MN55406
- LEARN TO MEDITATE WORKSHOP
Location:Kaplan Health and Wellness
This workshop will expose you to the
4 postures of meditation(sitting, standing, lying down and walking), the 4 breaths for letting go, concentration, relaxation and healing, elements for successful home practice, and the 5 Hindrances to the peaceful mind!Here are the benefits:
- lower stress levels
- boost your immune system
- potential to heal physically, emotionally and mentally
- calms the mind giving better clarity, focus and efficiency
- increases ability to respond to life’s challenges with ease rather than reacting from habits of negativity-misery attitude.
- The Studies Are In: 4 Reasons to Try Meditation
- Why People Meditate
If you have experienced this workshop and would like to join the meditation circle each month, you are welcome! $20.00 offering! Meditation (the practice of relaxing into the moment) has for thousands of years been the tool that opens the doorway for the peaceful and happy being to re-emerge. This artful practice offers the modern day seeker an opportunity to get out of the head, into the subtle body and learn to bring breath, presence and heartful mind into the daily life. Relax into a posture that connects the breath to the body, the body to it’s true nature and gently invites the mind to let go into the observation of how it is to be relatively still, quiet and inwardly focused. The benefits have been documented through science with regards to our overall health as well as by spiritual pundits as the leading tool for adults to continue to grow in consciousness and character development.
WOMEN’S CIRCLE~ Self as Warrioress, Healer, Visionary and Teacher
Is your feminine soul in need of a therapeutic healing container with a Mind-Body-Spirit focus? Need some emotional support and soul retrieval from stress, a relationship status change, anxiety, depression or rebalancing an addictive pattern? This women’s small group(4-6) is designed to offer the best of the East-West/Psychospiritual Integration model. Through the conscious activation of the 3 pillars of Transformation-Love, Perennial Wisdom and Self-healing along with Yoga and Meditation, you will find your midline and harmony once again! This cathartic yet gentle and effective healing container will offer you a verbal check in, space to unwind your tensions and re-balance emotionally. Paradigm shifts in mind, heart and body are the norm in these groups along with life long tools to keep your new and improved Soul life present and in the light. Along with Yoga/Meditation you will be introduced to Breathwork, Chakra-balancing, emotional rebalancing, assertiveness training, EFT, the 8 Concepts of Healing and Archeypal Activation of the Warrioress, Healer, Teacher and Visionary!
Women’s Healing Circle
- Wednesday Evening, On-going 2013
- This is a 4 session commitment
- Time: 5:30-7:30pm
- Time: 5:30-7:30pm
- Fee: $85.00per session,$295.00 prepaid for 4 sessions. Insurance reimbursement available per individual plan
For all you curious yogini’s yet to blossom...
- I was interviewed on Blogtalk Radio-Violet Wisdom Inspiration Hour Monday February 6th 11am-12pm.
- This interview is great to answer questions about how meditation and yoga can be integral to health and wellness, body/mind/spirit connection and opening your grounded center of heart wisdom. Here is the link for your listening pleasure! Namaste, Pauline
4 Element Yoga Workshop Earth, Air, Water and Fire
90 minute 4 Element Yoga Asana and Meditation workshop to offer you time to connect with the elemental forces of Earth(groundedness), Air(spaciousness), Water(flow) and Fire(dynamism). 4 perspectives with corresponding philosophy,postures and breath practices. These are designed for a small group practice (5-7 students)to deepen your capacity to be in your body, drop out of the busy mind and renew your basic body/mind/breath connection. No Yoga experience is necessary but of course is helpful.
- Time: TBA
- Tuition: $45.00
- Location: Kaplan Health and Wellness